Tuesday 19 February 2013

OId School Wargaming

And no, it's not all about imaginary 18th century armies.
So this picture of Byter-Legge's Jaegers from my
Duchy of Elland army is entirely inappropriate :D
Partly thrown up by the Battlegames/Miniature Wargames merger, Steve the Wargamer has an excellent post on what it means to be old school (or not). A little tongue in cheek, but it did get me thinking, and I commend it (and his blog generally) to you as a good, thought-provoking read.

Me?

On reflection, yes, I probably am Old School at heart. As I said on Steve's blog, the fact that I own a stack of books on the evolution of the English Landscape purely to research into better terrain setup rules for Dux Britanniarum is is a bit of a giveaway :D

1 comment:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...