Friday 31 May 2013

100K Prize Draw day 5

The last one! I'm away for the weekend (hoping to squeeze in a visit to East Kirkby), so I won't be starting the draws until Monday, so you have until 0800 BST (UK local time) on Monday to enter draw 1, and ditto on Tuesday through Friday for draws 2 - 5. Meanwhile, my robot will keep you amused with posts over the weekend!

But first, here's the fifth and final prize, and boy howdy, but I think this one's a doozy!

The Rules:

Just to reiterate:
  • One (1) entry if you are a registered follower and comment on the post. If there are multiple lots, please say which you're interested in.
  • One (1) bonus entry if you plug this day's draw on your blog and comment with a link to say you've done so.
And for this draw ONLY:
  • One (1) bonus entry if you tell me you do not own any set of Too Fat Lardies rules. (Obviously, I'll be relying on your integrity for this one!)
The Prize:

The final prize is one set of printed or PDF rules from Too Fat Lardies, of your choice, up to the value of £25. To be clear: one set of rules (plus support materials such as cards if they come in a bundle) in either printed or PDF (or both if there's a suitably priced bundle) for no more than £25. Rules, not supplements - the aim here is to get you to try out a set of rules you've not tried before. I am willing to defer sending you your prize until Chain of Command is out, if that's the set you want (but I accept no responsibility for production delays, unless it's me who makes Rich go back and fix a pile of typos!)

N.B. Support for the Lardies' rules is, as always, available on the TFL Yahoo! group, where you'll find me and any number of folks who can answer your questions. In return for winning, I'd really like it if you blogged your experiences with the rules, too.

All you Richard Sharpe fans, Flames of War/Battlegroup: Kursk/Blitzkrieg Commander and SAGA players, take note: that's enough to get you I Ain't Been Shot Mum, Sharp Practice, or the hard copy bundle of Dux Britanniarum, among others too numerous to mention. If you want to know which rules fit a period you like, just ask!


The Draw

0800 BST Friday 7th June

41 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 100k mate. I always enjoy reading through your AARs and whatnot, but am usually terrible at leaving comments.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good one - please put me infor it. I would go for some of the PDF specials I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The draw's intentionally for a set of rules only, not specials or scenarios :D This is me putting my money where my mouth is re Lard rules :D

      Delete
  3. I would like to be in the draw as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As bad as I feel for trying to win things from a blog I've only just found in my defence I've just recently started looking at lardies stuff so it would be silly not to. How do I make myself a registered follower? Also from my limite reading so far this seems like an interesting blog, look forward to reading further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on Join This Site to the right :D

      Delete
    2. Well I feel foolish, that shouldn't have been hard to spot. Now I'm registered please consider this an entry, and I do not currently own any lardies rules. Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Put me in this one, Mike. Free CoC would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. Well it's time for me to enter the draw then. You can count me in for this one Mike.

    Keep up the good work, I love your guides

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I can't miss the chance of getting hold of CoC - especially as I am sure it will take-off at club given the successful test play.

    sadly I do own some Lardie rules already - your fault!

    Thanks for this interesting and often fun blog - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, go on then - put my name in the hat for this one too.

    *I do not own any Lardies rules yet*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, since I own no Lardie rules (yet), I pretty much have to go for it... congratulations on the 100K!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh yes please! Excellent blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh considering I have just discovered these are about please put me in the draw for it...

    I also do not own any of the rules yet... but would love too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like the sound of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I don´t own any HARDCOPY (paper) of TFL rules. I own several pdf. Is this ok?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for a prize. I think it will have to be CoC if I win...

    ReplyDelete
  15. My pimping:

    http://covadotrasno.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/ultimo-sorteo.html

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent. Unfortunately I already own all of the rules but I could use a hard copy of Dux.

    http://cstoesen.blogspot.com/2013/05/trouble-at-mill-give-away-day-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the milestone!

    I'd like to enter the draw as I don't own any Lardies' rules.

    Consider yourself pimped - http://diplomatist2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-welcome-and-some-pimpage.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a great prize! I'd love to be put in the draw please. Also, amazingly, even the rules hoarder that I am, i have yet to buy any of the Too Fat Lardies games. An oversight on my part to be sure, but still, one this draw can rectify for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sign me up please! Can't own enough rules! Have to admit I already have a couple lardies rules.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bonjour,

    I just registered to follow this blog. Please sign me up for the draw. I own some of the Lardies rules and would be interested by CoC. Thank you and keep up the good work!

    FranƧois

    ReplyDelete
  21. As a IABSM fan I must admit I have a some rules and a lot of supplements.. but I could always do with more, off course. So sign me up for this prize draw!
    Cheers
    Joakim

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Pimped here: http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/2013/06/blog-give-away-by-trouble-at-tmill.html

      Delete
  23. I tried to post earlier today but didn't seem to get through. Congrats on the milestone and count me in for the draw if I'm not too late. I've got some TFL rules but have not played any yet. Hopefully CoC will be what we're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic! I've done a similar thing in giving away Two Hour Wargames rules. I have been intrigued by TFL, but never taken the plunge. Count me in and I'll be back to post a link.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please enter me once! I have a lot of Lardie rules, and unfortunately do not yet have a blog of my own, but would love a shot at Chain of Command when it is released!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Consider yourself plugged. Sorry I wasn't in a more positive mood today but...
    http://ramblingnutjob.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/why-i-hate-parcelforce.html

    And you already know I don't own anything lard-related.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, and a link added to my blog.... http://wargaminggallimaufry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great giveaway, count me in please.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well I think we all want to get our hands on Richards CoC so please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent prize. Please add me to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my... looks like the perfect excuse to try out Dux B.! Please count me in.

    http://mdarrow.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-wonderful-blog-that-happens-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is excellent. Please sign me up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great prize! Please count me in kind sir. I do own a few Lardies rules, but would love to get hold of IABSM or Chain of Command.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is a great prize again and I so want to lie and say I dont have any TFL games but I do.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...