Thursday 31 October 2013

Building buildings - part 4

My thumb is now sufficiently healed I'm no longer worried about reopening the cut without a plaster on, so it's on with more of the luvverly Warbases buildings.

Having done the first one, the next couple (the Post Office and the Church) are proving much easier as I know what I'm doing! The laser etching on these is really nice - it'll be interesting to see how well the mortar technique works on stone, and I'm toying with the Post Office being whitewashed :D


Apologies for the slightly sketchy post - I've had AndyH round most of the evening in his other capacity as a God Of Rock. The neighbours are probably glad he's left, but much fun was had and two songs crafted, at least instrumentally.

1 comment:

  1. I've been tempted by the warbases buildings, good to hear the dealing is good as I thought they didn't look great from their website

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...