Let me see what plans I can come up with for 2014, then :D
Starting, of course, with the 'Christmas break' plans from earlier:
- Tidy my Saxons - currently waiting on an order of wire spears from Northstar, who I suspect are away for the holiday period :D
- Finish off my 15mm British company - tomorrow, barring a trip to see the Hobbit 2.
- Start on the Napoleon at War 18mms - hoping to get some French at least undercoated by the weekend.
- Paint the rest of my Dreadball team when it arrives - I have an expansion set on order from PE2 Collectables, as well as a complete duplicate team in order to paint in their alternative colours. (We have this problem down the club, in that Rob has the proceeds of the Dreadball Kickstarter, and he's a Ravens fan (as well as once playing for a team who played in purple), so half his teams are painted purple as well!) Oh, and a set of cheerleaders from a mix of Shadowforge and Hasslefree.
- More Napoleonics.
- Lots of 15mm vehicles (my current stash is most of two 9L Really Useful Boxes) for IABSM.
- Waiting for the Finns and Russians to arrive, at which point I'll decide where they go in the painting list.
- More terrain tiles.
- Some 15mm early war German Heer or Fallschirmjäger to complement the Home Guard.
Gaming-wise, the major new thing I suspect is going to be the club Dreadball tournament, otherwise, more of the same (lots of CoC, IABSM, Dux Brit, Judge Dredd...)
- I have an idea for a Chain of Command scenario book, which will require liaising with three different people to get off the ground,
- I have a part-written supplement for another TFL ruleset, of which more when I get it a bit nearer completion.
- Keep blogging...
- Keep podcasting with the Meeples guys, and see if I can't knock up a couple more episodes of my podcast.
And now it's definitely 2014, so, please allow me to wish all my readers a very happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year! If I'm still awake, I will be nursing my last Scotch of the holiday season. Cheers!