Friday 26 December 2014

A merry Christmas to all my readers.,..

The wargamers Secret Santa delivered me a box of 15mm PSC Churchills - to the mystery giver, thank you very much - they're on the painting pile for 2015! Hopefully my recipient is as happy with his gift, and once again thanks to Ian and Catherine for organising it.

I think I'm now all caught up with the world outside wargaming, which is nice - making a conscious choice to quit a non-wargaming hobby responsibility that was just getting me seriously down and infecting me a global case of the 'don't-wannas' seems to have been a very wise move.

Currently plonked in the comfy armchair with a mug of tea (and an enthusiastically helpful three-legged black kitten) awaiting breakfast pancakes (a Saturday/holiday morning tradition hereabouts) contemplating where to start on the wargames and blogging to do list. This post, methinks :D


5 comments:

  1. Very happy christmas to you and your family, Mike! Have a well-eaned rest on boxing day, Sir! Very much looking forward to catching up in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mike!
    I hope 2015 brings you health, happiness and hobby time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your happy with your present. Cath did a great job again this year

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Mike! That sounds like the perfect way to start a day IMHO...

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...