Friday 22 May 2015

Another pleasant evening

...this time spent recording an episode (well, half a one) of Meeples with the exceedingly pleasant company of Messrs. Hobbs and Shuck, which never fails to bring a smile to my face :D

I had other plans for this evening involving sorting out the box of 18 Sails of Glory ships (including a second starter set) that arrived on Wednesday, but that's going to have to wait till tomorrow, I think: Napoleonic ship recognition class here I come!

That and having another read of the rules, since I appear to be running another game on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...