Monday 11 May 2015

Too Fat Lardies "Fighting Season" AAR

Apologies for this being a 'repost a link' day: pretty knackered from two days at Campaign, and then to add insult to injury a database server at work paged me at 0-dark-thirty this morning.

That said though, I've been itching to see an AAR for the Lardies' modern asymmetric warfare Chain of Command derivative, "Fighting Season". So, if you haven't been paying attention, it's on their blog. Fascinating stuff, and it's interesting how a few tweaks to the core CoC system make for a very different game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...