Monday 1 June 2015

Late (and a touch grumpy)

...and my eyes are tired.  Consider this a placeholder... ;)

...for the entertaining trip home, in which a Network Rail van put a large dent (and a broken window) in the side of my car by failing to remember that vehicles ON a roundabout have right of way. Fortunately the car still was still drivable, but it needs the ministrations of a body shop and Autoglass.

I'm fine (modulo taking therapeutic quantities of ibuprofen to forestall any back problems from the impact) - at home awaiting the insurance companies on the phone. Not how I wanted to spent the day.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the accident.

    Hope to all gets sorted smoothly, and no back problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice go to your Doctor for a check up, not because you need it, but because it add weights to the seriousness of your claim. I speak from bitter experience, being a person who shrugs off such things, but when money is involved, sheesh is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it's on my list as soon as I can get this dented Skoda traded for a courtesy car :D

      Delete
  3. Noooo....hope you're OK Mike, especially with OML3 coming up this weekend. Ashley's advice is, as always, very sound. Hope you're feeling better/recovered soon, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That suscks Mike. I'll third the go get looked at.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...